Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Eye Opening


These magazines are doing a number on my psyche (or, playing into all my insecurities about getting older). Either way, I am starting to become obsessed with finding products that will help me maintain my youth.

I spent about 30 minutes in CVS the other day walking up and down the aisles debating if I should get restoring hair serum, wrinkle reducing face cream, nourishing body lotion, lip plumping gloss, and a host of other products that promise to reverse the signs of aging.

Turns out, your lips become thinner over time (the only part of our bodies we wish would gain weight).

Turns out, the skin around your eyes need to be pampered as much, if not more than, the skin on your arms and legs.

As usual... SIGH.

But since I'm broke, I decided to only purchase one necessity: L'Oreal Eye Defense.

Hopefully the next time you see me, I'll be free of dark circles and crow's feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment